The Ottawa County Emergency Management Agency (EMA) is providing information on local updates, statistics, and resources for our community.

The Local Resource Flyer has good information about local programs that can provide assistance.

An Economic and Revolving Loan Fund is available through the Ottawa County Regional Planning Commission. The application is available and more information about the loan can be found here.   Please contact Regional Planning directly for more assistance at 419-734-6780.

Online support for mental health and addiction issues is available here.